Applied Nutrition Micronized Creatine provides the purest, most readily absorbed Creatine Monohydrate Formula available. Studies report that the increase of creatine levels will help delay the onset of fatigue, increase energy metabolism in the muscle cells and enhance the body's overall training capability.
Creatine is a compound that is naturally produced by the body in order to supply the muscles with energy. Produced in the liver, pancreas and kidneys, it is transported though the bloodstream and to the body's muscles, where it is converted into phosphocreatine. This high-powered metabolite is then used to regenerate the muscles supplies of adenosine triphosphate, the ultimate source of muscle energy.
- Halal Certified
- Tested For Athletes
- Veggie Friendly
- Increases muscle size, power & strength
- Speeds up recovery
- Super absorption rate
- Increase stamina
- Increase PAT levels
- Increases performance during high intensity training
- Increase muscle cell volume
|Typical Values||Per 5 g Serving||Per 100g|
|Creatine Monohydrate (g)||5.0||100|
100% Creatine Monohydrate
Add 1 serving (5g) to water, shake and consume.
Use 1-2 times daily preferably directly before and after exercise.
After 8 weeks of continued use take 1 week off and start cycle again.
- Loading phase: Take 1 serving (approx 1 level teaspoon, 5g) with morning, afternoon, evening meals and before bed, for 4 -5 days to help saturate your muscles with creatine.
- Maintenance phase: Take 1 serving (approx 1 level teaspoon, 5g) with a meal or immediately after training with your post workout shake.
Warning: Consult your doctor before taking this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding or if you have been diagnosed with any medical condition. Do not use if you have been diagnosed with any liver or kidney damage. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should be used as part of a healthy varied diet. Keep this product in a cool, dry place.